Are you a brand or a digital agency/independent designer?
Services for brands
If you’re a brand that is selling direct to customers, then we can help your new website reach its full potential…
- We can help you to get set-up on Shopify for sales and/or WordPress for your blog.
- We can consult and explain Shopify and/or ecommerce in general and help demystify it all.
- We can direct you to excellent branding specialists who can help you with your logo and branding.
- We can build a performant and visually-engaging standalone website for a new campaign e.g. a product or collection launch.
- We can review your existing site and offer recommendations to improve the performance/load speed of your site.
- We can write the code that sits behind your new online store (also known as front-end development).
- And, if you want to start completely afresh, we can help you to redesign your existing online store/blog.
Services for designers
Safra’s founder Phil Thompson has been working with some of the top digital agencies and independent digital designers in the UK and USA for over 14 years.
This means we understand your number one requirement: for the finished website to fully match the design/artwork that you supply to us. We double check the spacing, the leading, the colours, the typography, and ensure your end-client receives a website that looks like the Sketch/PSD/Figma design files that you’ve presented to them…
- We can implement a new responsive design for your client’s online store.
- We can assemble and lead a team of front-end developers to build your client’s new online store.
- We can build and test your client’s email newsletters so that they work on as many different email clients as possible.
- We can consult with you on your designs to let you know what will and what won’t work in Shopify and/or on mobile-sized devices.
- We can help you to communicate the technical side of the project to your client… without speaking jargon and confusing them.
- We can help you to interpret your client’s technical business requirements e.g. analytics tracking and social media meta-tags.